To play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming (previously known as Project xCloud), you will need the following:
- An Xbox Cloud Gaming subscription. This service allows you to stream a variety of games, including Fortnite, on your supported device.
- A supported device. Xbox Cloud Gaming is available on a variety of devices, including Android phones and tablets, through the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate app.
- A stable internet connection. Streaming games requires a fast and stable internet connection.
Once you have these things, you can follow these steps to play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming:
- Install the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate app on your supported device.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Select the “Xbox Cloud Gaming” option from the app’s main menu.
- Select Fortnite from the list of available games.
- The game will begin streaming to your device, and you can start playing.
Note that you may need to adjust the controls to your preference. You can do this in the “Controls” menu within the app.